prepare program adjustments, security calculations and premium reconciliation for loss sensitive accounts. analyze loss data reconciling tpair to pass. special projects.
4 year degree in accounting/finance preferred. good communication skills. strong ms office skills.
american international [...]
- phone calls and emails to both existing clients and prospective clients primarily to schedule appointments: over 50% of the time.
- working with the human resource departments of universities and colleges to schedule and coordinate on-campus visits and seminars: 10%
- manage financial planning advisor's calendar inclusive [...]
this position is part of a group that is responsible for the monthly monitoring of the loss sensitive balance sheet for any activity that is un-natural or abnormal on a insured basis.
position would be responsible for 1-3 general ledger accounts and would report monthly on the overall balance of the gl account and any monthly [...]
- provide administrative support to valic senior financial advisor.
- monitor and manage senior financial advisor's calendar.
- work with senior financial advisor to schedule and coordinate back to client and prospect initiatives
- monitor and manage referral opportunities.
-track progress of account transfers
- act as [...]
receives and reviews new assignments for billing the insured their deductible.
contacts and follows up with the insured for status on payments.
reviews and acknowledges any mail and payments that are posted to the files.
contacts underwriters and producers of policies for assistance in the deductible recovery process.
rscs are the point of contact for the majority of inquiries relating the loss sensitive business and must represent aig professionally with a maximum 48 hour turnaround time on all incoming requests
maintain a positive dependable relationship with their divisions and regions. their respective divisions and regions must think [...]
as a technical underwriter you will be focused on developing a profitable book of casualty business by underwriting the accounts and using pricing tools and underwriting judgment to develop a technical price range, suggested coverage terms/conditions and alternative structure options for market-facing underwriters to utilize [...]
aig is seeking an accountant ii for its u.s. controllers office in our berkeley heights, nj office.
the right individual will provide loss fusion financial reporting and sox compliance including:
(1) quarterly balance sheet analytics;
(2) balance sheet reconciliations in blackline and supporting of gaap and stat [...]
this is girish from ariston tek inc. we have an excellent job opportunity with one of our major client in your area, please send me your resume with below details in case you are comfortable, if this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, [...]
position summary (position can be based either in berkeley heights, nj or new york)
the position is on the data team within commercial pricing & portfolio analytics. this successful candidate will partner with pricing analysts, actuaries and underwriters to provide consistent data and reporting for commercial [...]